HAD ALL ALT CHECKED CAME UP GOOD OLD ONE AND NEW ONE STILL NO CHARGE BACK TO BATT

1997 Lincoln Continental • 170 miles

Replaced all I know to what else could it be

Pidouble

Stick with the same question you asked to begin with if you keep starting new questions you make it a lot harder to help you with your problem. When you start a new question I dont get a email alert letting me know when you posted a reply to me. So do you have a multimeter to do some testing?Your going to need one sounds like your missing a power feed or two to the alternator.

IT IS THE SAME QUESTION AND ALL TEST COME UP GOOD SOMETHING IS STOPING IT FROM GOING BACK TO THE BATT

Pidouble
My first reply to this question must not have gone thru sorry about that. What is your charging voltage at the battery at idle?Also what is the charging voltage with the high beams on blower fan on high and ac on?

Voltage drops ver low with blower and high beams on dash starts to blink then car shuts off batt dies

Pidouble
How about at idle whats the voltage without anything on?

Around 12.0 or 11.5 volts

Pidouble
Key in the run position see if the black wire with a orange stripe and the yellow wire with a white stripe both have battery voltage at the alternator. Let me know what you find.