FORD CROWN VICTORIA DEALER PROBLEM

1997 Ford Crown Victoria • 146 miles

Car died on road wont resart cranks over fine diagnose has no check eng. Light, no inj. Pulse no ign. Spark no fuel pump relay action has power bat pos to all components but no ground signals coming out of ecm check power and grounds at ecm all good replaced ecm with reman. Unit same problem towed to ford dealer diagnsed bad ecm replaced with 2nd reman ecm same problem wont communicate with scanner either and all fuses and diodes are good any ideas
1jbell

Is it at the dealer? They cannot figure it out? Does not make sense.

O would start with powers and grounds to the pcm.

Not at dealer now at friends shop they diagnosed bad ecm towed back to shop got 2nd ecm [orieleys reman] and installed same problem I personaly checked power and grounds at ecm plug all good searching for used ecm now dont trust remans

1jbell
No used, will not run from vin mismatch.

Did you have them flashed before installing? They must be flashed for the car to run

Was told it did not need reflashed by dealership but I am not sure on these models

1jbell
Must be re flashed by dealer. That is the reason for your issue.

I will check tomorrow with different dealership myself I am trying to help friend out with car he was the one who took it to dealership to get checked they may be upset he towed it back to his shop. I thank you very much for your help and will follow up on posts on repairs

1jbell