WHERE ARE THE O2 SENSOR LOCATIONS OF A 97 2.5 LITER V6?

1997 Dodge Stratus • 139,000 miles

I found one under the car but the more I think about it as a struggle to get the part off it feels like it's too far back under the car and I think I need. The downstream one, if I remember right it was Bank 1 Sensor 1. But either way I just need to know where the one that isnt attatched to the catty is located.
Rawr1254

Why are you replacing it?

It is on the back exhaust manifold above the cat converter.

Was there a code and what was the number

I got it checked at autozone a while ago and I lost the receit with the code on it but it was definitely an o2 sensor I remember that, and when I looked it up online the code related to bank1 Sensor 2 and I found out that thats downstream and I found the one thats really easy to find but after looking around a bit more online I found out the location so thanks anyway. Now It'd be nice to know an easy way to get to it because it's behind almost the entire bottom of the car.

Rawr1254
Sorry I meant sensor 1

Rawr1254
Fault codes never say to replace parts. They only indicate the circuit or system that needs further diagnosis. If it were that easy, we wouldn't need mechanics with diagnostic skills.

Rather than a defective sensor, which is a possibility, it's much more common to find the wiring harness fell down onto hot exhaust parts. You can get a clue to that by the specific fault code. Any one sensor can be staying rich too long, lean too long, not switching fast enough, no response, shorted to voltage, shorted to ground. All of those code description pertain to one sensor and are all caused by different things.