MY 97 3.9L V6 IS NOT GETTING SPARK. WHAT COULD CAUSE THIS THAT I HAVEN'T REPLACED ALREADY.

1997 Dodge Dakota • 260,000 miles

For the past 4 months my truck has had problems stuttering to a stall while driving and idling. After it has stalled, I sometimes had to wait a few minutes before I could start it again. Two weeks ago I was driving it and it sputtered and stalled. After trying to start it for 4 hours it still would not start and still refuses to. The spark plugs are not getting electricity. I have replaced the ignition coil, distributor cap, distributor rotor, pick-up coil, MAP sensor, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, and wires and still nothing. It is getting fuel though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hukoro

Also I have connected a diagnostics tool to the computer and all it reads is the MAP sensor is getting unexpected results and random misfires.

Hukoro
Did you check for 12 volt power to the positive side of the coil? If there is, may be a cran sensor or bad coil. If no power, it could be a fialed ignition switch

Should have 12 volts to + on coil and the - side needs to be pulsed to ground by the pcm. This can be checked with a powered up test light or a labe scope.

Djcl