C1500 NOT FIRING

1997 Chevrolet Astro • V8 2WD Automatic • 238,000 miles

Will not fire, have checked and changed coil, module, had both checked and were good, changed with new that were also good and still nothing. Changed distributor out of running truck with bad engine. Fuel pump was replaced just prior to this. Was firing then and ran app. 15 mins. Before not starting again. Looked at all connections and can't find nothing there. Should I buy a ecm? Any help appreciated!
Badgto

If it cranks good but won't start, have a helper crank it, while you visually check for spark at the plugs. If you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure. What is the fuel pressure spec?

Any applicable trouble codes? Which is it, an astro or silverado. I don't believe the astro came with a v8.

No codes, and no fire anywhere. Had just replaced the fuel pump, pressure now good and had ran app. 15 mins had started and shut it off a few times in that span. Went to move it to front of house when it has not started again.

Badgto
If no spark, check primary voltage at the ignition coil, pink wire, goes hot with the key on. That voltage comes from the ecm 1 fuse, underhood fuse box. There are several circuits that get voltage off that one fuse. Hope it isn't blown.

Everything has voltage, that I can tell. No fuses blown or grounds lose or anything that I can find. Has left me wondering if ecm has up and gone bad. Not sure what else to check or how to. The only thing I haven't changed is the ecm and the crank sensor, and ignition switch. Not sure how much each, other than ecm, they play a roll in firing. Thanks again for the help!

Badgto
Can you communicate with pcm? Can you unplug a sensor and force the pcm to set a code? To check for codes, at the least, you need an obd2 code reader.

Oh, btw omit the Astro part of title. Just now realised it said that. Not sure how that got there. Anyway Haven't tried the communicate part, will get code reader and check. Thanks!

Badgto
I've seen titles like that before, don't know why that happens? They are working on the site, don't know if that has anything to do with it?