CAR STALLING WHILE DRIVING

1997 Buick Lesabre • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 175,000 miles

My car has been stalling intermittently while I am driving it and then I put it in park and it starts right back up and it goes for a while and then the same thing happens. What is wrong?
Natandallyx

I have taken it to my mechanic twice now and he thinks he has fixed it but it keeps happening. He did a diagnostics on it yesterday and it gave the code throttle sensor, so he replaced it, ran another diagnostic and the code was cleared. When I was going to work this morning, the check engine light came back on and the car stalled twice on the way to work. I am very frustrated because it is my only vehicle and I need it to get to work every day. Please help!

Natandallyx
You will need to have the pressure checked on the fuel pump with a gauge to see if it is working right. Also find out why the check engine light came back on.

Ausername123456
Thank you, I will try it to see what he finds out.

Natandallyx
Your welcome, and I hope he gets it going for you.

Ausername123456
Do you think it could be the crank sensor?

Natandallyx
Did the mechnic get any codes for the check engine light comming back on?

Ausername123456
No I can't take it to him until I get off work at 3: 30 Mountain Time

Natandallyx
Crank sensor can intermittently fail without codes set.

Fixitmr