MY CAR ENGINE IS BROKEN! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

1996 Toyota Camry • 131 miles

My 1996 Toyota Camry LE 2.2L Automatic has a engine that is broken. It also has these following things damaged: Cassette player/Radio, Antenna, Head lights, Air Bag light is on, Tale light sign is on, Trunk leaks from the back(rain water comes in when it rains), windshield washer fluid bottle leeks, alarm system speakers don't work, and engine coolant leaks from one of the hoses. I think the car has a accident because the bumpers are not painted correctly and the windshield is not original. I bought this car for $2,300 and I have spent almost $1,600 for other repairs when buying this car. A mechanic told me that it will cost $1,300 to replace the engine. That includes the parts and labor. Can you please give me advice on whether to replace the engine or not? Imagine if you were in this position what would you do. I need you best opinion.

Thanks,
Syed Ishaq

Sjishaq

Whats wrong with the engine, if it's a head gasket just get it fixed.

The engine blew up. The oil leaked. I need to replace the whole engine.

Sjishaq
Well check into junkyards hees a site http://www.junkyarddog.com you type in the info an dyou will get replies from places that have them. that would be your cheapest thing to do, they will vary in price and you'll needto find a person to install it.