RECURRING LOW PRESSURE EGR CODE. WHAT TO DO NEXT?

1996 Plymouth Breeze • 180 miles

96 Breeze 2.0 engine. I put on a new PCV, EGR and transducer when I was having some problem with rough idle and check engine code brought up something like low pressure with the egr. Car ran fine for 2 days and then the idle started getting a little rougher again. Check engine like came back on while on the expressway at around 65 mph. Back to Advance Auto for code reading and the same low pressure egr reading. Now where do I start looking, prodding or hitting with a hammer (grrrr)? I cannot find any vacuum leaks so far.

Got a Bluetooth ODB2 plug coming in so I can check stuff on my phone. But it is not here yet. This is our main car while the mini van is down so I need it running decent.
Brianposey

What is the EXACt code you are getting?

They just told me something like low pressure exhaust gas recirculation. Since I just bought a new egr from them they cleared it and said come back is the light comes back on. Hopefully I will have my ODB2 plug if it comes back on.

Brianposey
We need the EXACt code to understand the problem and get the correct information.

Ok. I will be back if the light comes back on and I have my plug. Thanks.

Brianposey
We shalll see what comes up then.