HOW CAN I CHECK ELECTRICAL ISSUES TO NARROW DOWN WHAT KEEPS MAKING MY CAR DIE

1996 Nissan Maxima • 154,000 miles

If my car is not driven daily the battery will completely die. I have replaced my battery a million times. (Last week and did not start today)and have had my alternater checked and says that it is working. If I do not start my car in 24 hours it will be completely drained. Once I place on a charger and charge it will work again until the next time I dont drive it for over 24 hours. I am running out of options and cant afford to keep being late for work because I have to charge it. I look outside constantly to make sure lights are not coming on and they havent, also dont hear anything trying to run when powered off. Please help me.
Layasmom29

You have a short circuit within the electrical system that's draining the battery overnite

Is there a way to narrow down where it is? Is there anything I can do besides take it to shop to find it?

Layasmom29
Put a voltmeter in serious with the battery positive cable and start removing fuses one by one when the voltage drops that's the problem area-