96 ; ABS LIGHT ON. CHECK TRACTION CONTROL ALSO. WITH LIGHT PRESSURE ABS PUMP WOULD RUN. BRAKES FELT SPONGY. BLED FRONT BRAKES, NEWPADS AND ROTORS. BRAKES FEEL NORMAL, NO MORE ABS PUMP NOISE BUT ABS AND TRACTION CONTROL WARNINGS ARE STIL

1996 Lincoln Continental • 150,000 miles

When it 1st got cold while I backed up I heard ABS brake noise. This was the 1st time it ever did this. While taking a trip the same day I heard and felt the same abs noise. Brake felt spongy.I pumped the pedal a few times and pedal felt normal. The car has new pads and rotors. I bled front brakes when I reached destination. Pedal feels fine, brakes work fine but no more abs sounds and ABS warning plus check traction control won't go out.
Deluxreverb

Have this checked by a pro, you needto see what the code is, it may be a sensor or wire bad.

OBDII says there are no codes. It seems the ABS warning light and Check Traction Control(message center, trip computer MPG etc.) Are not connected to OBDII scans.I tried to erase codes but there were none to erase.

Deluxreverb
You have to have a pro model to get the codes, auto parts tore ones only read engine codes, not abs, transmission, traction control etc. So you'll need to go to a mechanic to get this taken care of.