CAR NOT CIRCULATING WATER?

1996 Honda Civic • 120,000 miles

I need help, I replaced the thermostat, water pump, head gasket, and flushed the system many times, the water pump is working correctly, so is the thermostat, it over heated and blew the head gasket, I replaced the gasket, got new lifters, push rods and cleaned and resurfaced the head and cam, also had a valve job done, the car doesn't over heat for a while, but continuously bubbles and steams into the reservoir, the ac/heat switch was stuck, and anytime you would turn it to heat it would bounce back to the center, I fixed it so it would turn to heat, but no hot air comes out, my guess is the heater coil, but if im not mistaken that doesn't effect the circulation unless the heat is on, but heat on or off it still doesn't circulate, why can this be? Its close to winter where I live so I need to get this fixed as soon as possible, please help! Thank you for your time
Papajohnslice

Check the heater valve and cable adjustment. The part you mentioned about the heat lever bouncing back to the center indicates so.

That's what I adjusted to get the switch to go over all the way

Papajohnslice
So did you solve the problem?

The problem remains, no water circulation, doesn't over heat, heater doesn't work, and it bubbles out of the radiator into the reservoir

Papajohnslice
Are the cooling fans working?
Is the heater control valve adjusted correctly?

It doesn't have a cooling fan for the radiator, but alheater control valvesl fans work, not sure about

Papajohnslice
If it does not have any cooling fans for the radiator, how can the vehicle operate without overheating?

Good point, im not sure how its not over heating, but even without a cooling, it's still not over heating, this is the first time I've ever seen this

Papajohnslice
You better recheck. All vehicle needs cooling fans.

I know they need cooling fans, I worked in a shop for 2 years, but this still confuses me, it has a place for the fan, but doesn't have one, but it still doesn't over heat, it has no circulation, but still doesn't over heat, I've never seen this before, and im worried that I may damage something major without knowing it

Papajohnslice