GEO METRO FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

1996 Geo Metro • Manual • 153 miles

I have a 1996 geo metro, standard.

for the past couple of weeks, she will not start if the temperature outside is 65 or warmer. She cranks but wont start. She starts in the cooler temperatures and seems to run fine. What could this be? : \

its been going on ever since I took her down some pretty bad and bumpy backroads a few weeks back (i knew I shouldnt have) and I cant help but think thats what caused this.

any help is greatly appreciated.
Efcsp4l

Hot or Cold do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.