WILL NOT START ON ITS OWN

1992 Geo Metro

1992 Geo Metro Two Wheel Drive Manual 100, 00 miles

1992 geo metr e cylinder 1.0 liter 5 speed
will not fire or start check timing and it is getting gas push start runs fine. But will not stay idiling. I have replace the altanator and check it again. Serpintine belt, cap, roter, plugs, wires, battery and had it checked and coil. What can I do next?
Bill foster

Are you saying it cranks over and will not start or just won't crank at all/nothing

Cranks over and will not start: disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

No crank at all/nothing: Could be the battery and connections, starter, starter relay, clutch switch and ignition switch