QUESTION IS IN THE DETAILS AREA NOT ENOUGH ROOM TI

1996 Dodge Intrepid

I have a dodge interpid 96 it sometimes hesitats to start and sometimes dies when slowing down or coming to a stop the check engine light stays in whats wrong?
Tyana0056

If we could tell you what's causing the problems there would be no need for mechanics. Some of the symptoms could potentially be explained if the battery was recently disconnected or run dead.

Once the Check Engine light has turned on, there will be at least one diagnostic fault code stored in the Engine Computer. Having those codes read is the place to start. Many auto parts stores will do that for you for free. Chrysler also makes it real easy for you to read them yourself. Cycle the ignition switch from "off" to "run" three times within five seconds without cranking the engine, then leave it in the "run" position. After a few seconds the codes will show up in the digital odometer display.

I already had the car checked and they seen a sensor out replaced the sensor still having provlems what could it be I belive its something like air in my hoses what would tht be called?

Tyana0056
Brake hose? PVC hose? Radiator hose? Vacuum hose? There's dozens of hoses and some of them are supposed to have air in them. There's dozens of sensors too. When the Engine Computer detects a problem with an engine sensor, it sets a diagnostic fault code in memory and turns on the Check Engine light. You must read those codes or have them read to know which circuit needs further diagnosis. I'm not sure what you mean by "seen a sensor out". Do you mean it was removed from the engine? Was it disconnected? Was it producing a reading that was out of specifications? If the mechanic disconnected a sensor while the ignition switch was turned on, that would have been detected and a fault code would have been set. In that case the code just needs to be erased.

Try cycling the ignition switch three times, then watch the odometer display to see what code numbers come up.