NO POWER TO CRANK AND CAM SENSOR

1996 Chevrolet S-10 • 67,000 miles

When tried to start the vehicle I got no spark after testing all sensors and coil packs I found no power to crank and cam sensors tested pcm plug found power to some wires tested ground at plug found other wires were ground. Which wires should be power and which should be ground?
Speedy8305

At the cam sensor, pink wire is ignition feed, comes from engine fuse 5-- 20 amp in fuse box. Circuit goes hot when you turn on the key. Use a voltage tester at the fuse, with key on, anything?

You may have to check feed to and from ignition switch, Including the ignition switch.

I checked all fuses got good voltage have good ground to cam and crank plug but have no power to either plug tested the pcm plug couldnt which socket in the plug has to have power at it

Speedy8305
What is litre size of engine and vin? I looked at 4.3 vinW. Check splice 123, wiring harness near distributor. Should be same color wire already mentioned.

Im sorry its a 2.2 4 cyl no distributer only coil packs and they all checked out good, all new wires and plugs got power to pcm plug but no power to cam and crank sensor unless I jump the power from the battery buit still get no fire

Speedy8305
Also plugged in scan tool vechicle passed with no codes but all dash light(ses, airbag, check guages, battery and abs lights all on recently changed the ecm as well if that helps any

Speedy8305
Its a 2.2l the vin is i
1gccs1442t8212298

Speedy8305
That voltage comes from pcm. Check power and grounds in the diagram.
A new pcm may need to be programed.

Note cam/crank sensor power.

Is that schem for the pcm or the ecu?

Speedy8305
I located the cam and crank sensor wire and removed a piece of insulation and found no power to the wire whether key was on or off

Speedy8305