WHY DOES MY S10 4X4 START MISSING WHEN GOES UP A HILL?

1996 Chevrolet Blazer • 230,000 miles

Mostly on the interstate when going up hill it starts to miss and if you give if more gas then it stops. More aggarvating than anything but something is wrong with it. Replaced the temp. Sensor already. Someone said it could be the throddle position sensor. Anyone have the same problem and figure it out yet?
Travisd

Have the computer scanned for code/s possibly be a fuel pressure, TPS and MAP sensor problem-also check the exhaust system-

So I'm still stuck with no answer. Thanks

Travisd
You need to check and troubleshoot what I've suggested this is not a quickie fix over the internet it can drag on-so what is it gonna be?

I already know I should trouble shoot the problem. Your the expert mechanic. The question to began with was has anyone had this problem. Tried the. Trouble shooting before on a 94 s10 n costed me about a 150.00 over a 15.00 temperature sensor. The best way to trouble shoot on these newer cars is to gather all the info u can then maybe start checking different things. You had like five different solutions to one problem. The computer may not give a code since the engine light isn't on. Plus its hard to get someone to hook one to it. They say the light has to be on. But I would like to find someone that's had the same problem instead of shooting in the dark. Ill let u know what I come up with.

Travisd
You can go and have it scanned for free at Autozone or Advance Auto

I got other things then the 4 I've mentioned above- this is my basic checks and not close to my checklist yet-Lets do this -Check the fuel pressure if its within specs and report back with the pressure readings we start here or you can go to this walk-thru link for more information on misfires:http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-misfires-or-runs-rough

Engine light not on they Will Not check it. Lol

Travisd