MY WON'T START/

1995 Toyota Tacoma • 250,000 miles

It won't start, the heaters, radio, signal lights, just all stop working.
Everything worked fine, until everything quit working. My starter relay quit working one day so I bought one to replace it. Just before I was gonna buy one everything quit working. I bought the starter relay and put it in and nothing but more problems.
Robertgunville@yahoo.com

Check the all fusible links and miniature fuses-start here

I already checked all the fuses. Sorry forgot to mention that

Is it cranking over and will not start or just won't crank at all/nothing when you engage to cranking position

No cranking at all. Just nothing no kinda response at all.

Check and test the battery and connections, starter relay, transmission range switch, starter motor and the ignition switch

I checked the battery and connections, they are good; the starter relay and starter motor are good; The ignition switch works. But that still don't tell me why my heaters, radio, signal lights, and wipers quite working.

If all the fusible links and fuses are good and all other areas good to include what I've suggested then there's nothing wrong with it-