SPEED RELATED VIBRATION AND NOISE

1995 Toyota Corolla • 125,000 miles

When I drive my 95 corolla over 30 mph it starts making a kinda growling noise and vibration. It gets louder and more intense as my speed increases. It sounds like the car is maxed out at 55. But when I put it in neutral the rpm drops but the noise does not change at all. Im tryin to figure it out without going to a mechanic, because im poor haha. If anybody could help me figure this out it would be great. Thanks
Seanj47

Give an inspection of wheel bearings and CV joints

Docfixit
Inspected to the best of my knowledge. Bearings seem very good no play at all. Cv joints look good visually, all the rubber is still in tact and no grease leaking. Had a little play back and forth and in and out. Don't know if that's normal. Also made clicking noise when going back and forth. I just hope its the cv joints, not the tranny.

Seanj47
Clicking noise can indicate a CV drive in a parking lot go left accel then right see if clicking noise happens if so then CVs

Docfixit
I tried that and it doesn't click at all. I was thinking the passenger axel might be bent. Is that a possibility. It vibrates more between 30 and 40 mph and from 50 to 60 it makes more noise than vibrates.

Seanj47
Not sure if bent but inboard CV likely at fault

Docfixit