WHY DO I HAVE BLACK SMOKE FROM THE EXHAUST

1995 Toyota Corolla • 11,300 miles

I have a 1995 Toyota Corolla 1.6 motor and I have black smoke coming out of the exhaust. This is what I've done to provent this from happening. I replace Map Sensor, Air Charge Sensor, O2 Sensor, Catalytic Converter, Coolant Temperature Sensor, Temperature Switch, T.P.S. Sensor, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Filter, and a full tune-up. After all those replacements is there anything else that I may have miss?
Gmanw2k6

You hit it all. Are you sure it isn't burning oil?

If so will that cause fuel enrichment?

Gmanw2k6
No, it wouldn't. Have you made sure the fuel pressure regulator is working properly?

That one thing I haven't replace yet

Gmanw2k6
Do a fuel rail pressure test and check for a leaking injector.

Mhpautos
The last thing to check would be the ECM.

Will the wrong ecm cause fuel enrichment? Because I have a 1.8 ecm that is running a 1.6 motor

Gmanw2k6
Well the reason of black smoke is incomplete combustion. Since u have removed all your engine parts I suggest you to check out the pistons as well.

Sahilwalia
If you have a different ECM, that can cause the problem. It could be causing the different air /fuel ratio. Thus, a rich fuel mixture.