CHECK ENGINE LIGHT 25,26, AND 71.

1995 Toyota Camry • 257,000 miles

I already replaced of new Distribtor system, ECU, MAP, Idle control solenoid, coolant temperature sensor, spark and spark wire, ignition module. Anyway, my car seem no good idle and misfire, but it drive as speed very good after blue smoke gone few second (valve stem leaks bad). So, how do I test the fuel injection, 1 heat oxygen sensor and 2 oxygen sensor? I allways looking for scanner test. But 1995 Camry had no scanner of OBD2 plug, it a Diagnostic system not easy way to test. It like no reading live Data information, only trouble read code. I hate that, and I can't find clue of engine idle rough still.
Iancarvalho

Code 25 and 26 are rich and lean running conditions.

Code 71 is a fault with the EGR system. Try cleaning the EGR system first.

Check your fuel pressure first i'm taking it that this is a 2.2L engine your egr is malfunctioning so check for vacuum lines off, etc. Fuel pressure should be 33-38 psi if belwo that, then that can cause your lean condition. You'll have to hook up gauge like shown auto parts stores have them for rent.

OK, If I find out the gauge read very low then 33 psi, what should I do next things? And my car year 1995 had OBD 1. Do you know about the new scanner had both of OBD1/OBD2, is it reading live Data information from black box with car running warm?

Iancarvalho
If your scanner will read both obd1 plug it in and see what you get. If you are running 33psi I wold recheck it and replace the fuel filter ans see if that makes a difference. You don't need the car running to get codes just the key turned on.

Okay, Hmac300. I really say thank for more help, but not finishing at yet. There no more Check engine light, but engine still bad idle, also run smooth, weird life. Because I pull off EFI fuse to clear off code, snipe. I found out, that I pull off the EGR valve with copper pipe fitting remove, these part clog of EGR's connect lower right side of vacuum hose, it had alot carbon full clog. Wow, I cleaning hose with EGR Male connect tip. I will put back soon. Let see engine run smooth or not. I need help something more, text later.

Iancarvalho
Try to clean as deep as you can and the valve as well.

This time, I'm going to clean all the parts of fuel injectors, EGR valve, cleaning whole fuel line delivery pipe and injectors as an assembly. Do you think to replace Fuel Pressure Regulator or cleaning spray carberator can, and air pressure blow.

Iancarvalho
For this engine the fuel pressure regulator seldom fails and nothing much needs be done.

Anyway, it look pretty bad shape of Toyota Camry, these very difficult of all connection plug falling parts in whole engine, it like turn hardend plantic plug and seal breaking so easly. Then I replace all new Denso Fuel Injector Connector Blitz Sard Toyota. And I already build the pipe with hose connect of air compressure, 20 psi and Fuel Cleaner Can to test the fuel injection, spray very well and clean good. It nothing wrong with fuel injection and fuel pressure regulater. I will put everthing back of fuel injection soon after order new 4 injection's o-ring seal kits, that really bad hardend o-rings. Maybe that where air leak intake in 4 fuel injection's o-ring leak and hardend.

Iancarvalho
Hope it works.