ANYONE KNOW A SITE THAT WALKS YOU THROUGH VALVE REPLACEMENT AND HEAD GASKET REPLACEMENT?

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse • 190,000 miles

Ok if anyone could help me find a walkthrough on valve replacements and head gasket replacement starting all the way from where the front end is still inside the car that would be GREAT. My 95 eclipse gs non turbos timing belt slipped off and I believe it damaged my valves, while im getting to the valves I would also like to repair my head gasket. Im pretty smart but ive never done this before but im not taking it to a shop so id appreciate it if someone could find me a link
Allen707

What I recommend is to get a good repair manual for this that has step by step instructions with pictures to help identify parts. For me to explaine it via the internet allows too much room for error. On our homepage under the DIY section is a general description for replacing a head gasket. Keep in mind, the head needs removed to access the valves.