PROBLEM STARTING

1995 Hyundai Accent • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 150,000 miles

My accent 95 car bad start & it, s engine vibrate in cold (steeper motor is good).
Tehranboresh

Have you checked fuel pump pressure? Have you checked for vacuum leaks?

No, how do I check fuel pump & vacuum leaks?

Tehranboresh
THere are vacuum hoses on the engine that can dry rot, crack, or come disconnected. As for the fuel pressure, go to the "do it yourself" section on the home page. Under that are directions and a video.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Please show me picture of vacuum hoses or a diagram of it.

Tehranboresh
For some reason, the schematics are not available for the scoupe or accent.

Can the engine vibration at start time for water in cylinder?
Because last mount water coolant was waste 1 liter in 3 days for 4 weeks.

Tehranboresh
If you get water in the cylender, it will cause hydrostatic lock and the engine won't start unless there is a very small amount of coolant. As far as causing a miss, yes it could. When coolant is burned in the combustion chamber, you will usually get white smoke from the exhaust. Have you noticed that?

Hi dear sir
yes, I saw white smoke from exhaust in morning.
Today, morning I unplugged the spark form engine before start & I saw some water on the spark.
What can I do to solve this problem?

Tehranboresh
Check engine compression to confirm it is a bad head gasket. If it is, the only thing that can be done is to replace the gasket.

Let me know what you find.

Hi
Dear Sir
As mentioned in last conversations, I still have the problem. I showed the engine to the experted mechanic and he told me that it is related to the electricity of the car. But as you may now the wiring diagram of this kind of car is not available in our country. I want to ask if it is possible for you to send me the wiring diagram specially the one related to the main blower of the cooling radiator.

King Regards

Tehranboresh
Page 1 of 2