WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN SMOKE IS COMING OUT OF YOU ENGINE OIL CAP AND DIPSTICK?

1995 Honda Civic • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 220,000 miles

While driving on the freeway I was doing about 100 I heard a loud pop sound come from my engine and all of a sudden I lost power and my car drifted to the side. I opened up my hood and smoke was coming from the back of the engine and out of the oil dipstick. When I pulled the oil dipstick out I noticed that it was bent at the point where you would say your engine oil is full. Smoke was also coming out of the engine oil cap. When I went to go crank it over after waiting a bit it wanted to start but it just wouldn't catch. Could it be that I cracked, broke, or bent my crankshaft which caused my oil dipstick to be bent.
Apac408

A cople of things can cause this. A blown head gasket which is filling your crank with pressure it's not supposed to have or as you r dipstick was bent, i'd say you broke a piston or rod is a more likely cause.