95 WILL NOT RUN!!!

1995 Ford Mustang • V8 2WD Manual • 126,896 miles

I HAVE A 1995 MUSTANG GT 5.0 STOCK ENGINE. I have not been able to drive it since december. It has erratic idle, wont stay running when I give it gas, and does it worse when I try to move it. I have replaced the fuel pump (less than a year old), fuel filter (less than 3 months ago), fuel injectors (2 months ago), cleaned fuel rails, egr valve (replaced in december), tps sensor (replaced in december), replaced h-pipe, cat back full exhaust, and many other things. What could be my problem? Could the harmonic balancer have something to do with this? It's like it is choking to death or not getting fuel. You give it gas and it dies and wont start. HELP ME!
Mike20982

Check engine light coming On?

Check the fuel pressure, clean out the idle air contol valve and MAF sensor with electronic cleaner and test the throttle position sensor-

Have done all of the above. The fuel pressure is a little erratic, fuel pressure regulator tests good, new fuel injectors, clean fuel rails, new fuel filter, & fuel pump. Iac valve replaced as well.

Mike20982
Check exhaust system for restriction, Knock and crankshaft position sensors-Fuel pressure erractic-what is it?

Exhaust system brand new, replaced in march 2011. I havent checked those sensors. Fuel pressure is erratic.

Mike20982