WHEN PURCHASING THIS WILL I NEED THE WHEEL STUD AND BLOT OR JUST THE WHEEL STUD ITSELF?

1995 Dodge Intrepid • 12,000 miles

I can't tell the difference between them from the pictures online so I don't know if I will need one with a bolt or just the wheel stud itself.
Sydwilli

What are you buying? What are you replacing?

Fixitmr
I am replacing two wheel studs and when looking to see ones best for my car it offered just a wheel stud or a wheel bolt and stud. The only thing that is broken is the wheel stud but I'm not sure what it means by "bolt". The first image is just the wheel stud and the second is the wheel bolt and stud.

Sydwilli
The pictures are two different size studs, but serve the same purpose. Remove one of the old ones and get the same thing. When you replace them, fit them through the rear and use the lug nut to draw them into place. NOTE: Place a flat washer between the lug nut and the hub to make it easier to install.