I HAVE A RAM 1500 WITH CODE 27 I HAVE CHECKED THE WIRING ,REPLACED INJECTORS AND COMPUTER.WHAT HAVE I OVERLOOKED?

1995 Dodge 600

I rebuilt the engine, installed it.I started the engine ran it about 1600 rpm about 2 mins and it burned out he auto shutdown relay.I replaced the relay, started the engine ran it about 20 mins then drove it about a quater mile and the check engine light came on, I got a 27.I have checked the wiring by looking at it, ohmmeter, and noids. All the grounds are conected and clean.I have checked the distribtor orintation and replaced the crank sensor.I have checked this truck so many times that I have wore the hood out.I need my truck, can you help?
Carver wilson

I don't have the references for this vehicle-but are the injectors pulsing if not could be an input sensor signal missing to the computer therefore its not snchronizing the injectors-such as the cam or crank sensor/distributor pick-up/module

I have not changed distributor pick-up. The dodge wiring does not show the crank sensor or dist pick-up in the flow chart.I did replace the crank sensor because it was cracked

Carver wilson
Carver, pick up a noid light and see if the injectors are being pulsed. That'll give us a better idea of where to go from here with this issue.

Rivermikerat