95' INTEGER GSR WATER LEAK

1995 Acura Integra • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 200,000 miles

I have water leaking into all the cylinders car idles rough but will not move under own power it bogs out but don't die I have checked for cracks and compression and all that stuff and everything is sound. Could the idle air control valve water lines be leaking in to the intake to cause this problem.

Jacob
Jtwachtendorf

Are you overheating?

If you got water in all cylinders, something is blown-The IACV won't do that. Best have it block and pressure tested-to rule out the headgasket, cracked head or block and intake manifold leak-

Yes the engine was pressure tested and it is a new head gasket and no the car doesn't over heat that is what I don't understand

Jtwachtendorf
Also on the Honda b series motors the iacv has a water inlet and outlet that I why I asked about it before because it is in the right spot to mist water into the intake and for water to get into all four cylinders

Jtwachtendorf
U need to get a hydro carbon test on the coolant. Poss. The headjob wasnt done right. Was the head sent to a headshop?

Cadieman