CAR STALLING

1994 Oldsmobile Regency • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 160,000 miles

Hello I have a 1994 Olds regency 98, I recently changed the fuel filter for excessive stalling AT LOW SPEEDS ONLY, although my vehicle always started right back up. However now my car is stalling some of the time. I've been told that there could be 3 other parts that possibly need replacing: The IAC module, Throttle position sensor or the MAF sensor. How can I narrow the part down without replacing all 3? The parts are very expensive.
Mnash26

Try cleaning the idle air control valve and see what happens

Thank you for your reply But what will I need to purchase to clean the idle air control valve?

Mnash26
Carbuerator cleaner

Thanks again for your answer. I am a female that worked at a dealer for a decade although Im no longer there.I try very hard to stay knowledgeable on the up keep of my vehicle, don't want to be swindled into alot of nonsense repairs that ultimately will not fix the problem I'm having. You recommended carb cleaner to clean the idle air flow. Is it something that I can do myself? Where do I start? Is it by removing the duct that is attached to my air filter and engine and spray inside of it?

Mnash26