NO FUEL, NO FIRE, WON'T START

1994 Mitsubishi Galant • 176,000 miles

I have a 1994 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC. The car will not start, I have tried a new fuel pump and fuel filter, I have also tried different computers (from a junkyard of course). The new fuel pump was burnt up only after a few days. It is like the car is having a power surge of some sort a burning up the electronics. I have had people tell me to check the crank sensor, but my car does not have one. And yes I have checked, it is only ran by distributor. So what else could be wrong, I have heard that it could be the mfi relay, but I have no clue where that is located. Anyone have any ideas, please reply.
Deanasman09

If the ECU is burning up, either there is a short circuit in one of the sensor circuits, there is insufficient grounding of the ECU or the alternator is over charging the system.

The MFI relay and fuel pump relays are under the radio, center of dash.

Relay box behind the battery. Verify the coil is receiving power and ground signals. Check air gap of stator or hall effect transistor inside distributor. Make sure rotor is turning.

Rivermikerat