94

1994 Mazda MX3 • 4 cylinder FWD Manual •

My car is not brakeing right I alredy changed the brakes and it just leaked out all the brake fluid.
XXsalvador

Find and repair the leak properly.

Wrenchtech
So do you think that I have to replace the brake master cylinder because the break goes all the way to the floor

XXsalvador
You just said it leaked. You can't have brakes with a leak.

Wrenchtech
I had brakes, fluid and brand new breaks but it leadked it all out and then it started to do that.

XXsalvador
They told me that the master brake cylinder it might of craked or that its a broken pipe? Thats why I wanted to ask an expert first before I buy the parts

XXsalvador
They told me that the its master brake cylinder and that it might of craked or that its a broken pipe? Thats why I wanted to ask an expert first before I buy the parts

XXsalvador
They told me that its the master brake cylinder and that it might of craked or that its a broken pipe? Thats why I wanted to ask an expert first before I buy the parts

XXsalvador
I'm not there to inspect your car. Brakes are not something that you should be experimenting on. If the system is losing fluid, then the leak needs to be found and repaired by an expert.

Wrenchtech