O2 SENSOR

1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee • V8 4WD Automatic •

Replaced o2 sensor 94 grand cherokee limited. It still runs crappy. Do I HAVE to reset the cp
Rickhollar

Any applicable mil codes? How long since overall tune-up? Why did you replace the 02 sensor?

"Crappy" can be interpreted a lot of different ways. Without real symptoms, clues, and observations, it is impossible to know which way to start looking for the cause. Based on an oxygen sensor's values, the Engine Computer will modify fuel delivery a maximum of plus or minus ten percent. You will not likely notice that while driving but it will have an adverse effect on tail pipe emissions when the sensor is not working properly. If you have a misfire condition, sluggish performance, or stalling problems, the oxygen sensor has nothing to do with that.

Hi JDL. Sorry for the double reply. Hope they add a button that lets us delete our replies when appropriate.

Hey man, no problem. I do it also. Have a good day.