RYAN, NEED EASY METHOD TO BLED HYDRAULIC LIFTERS. WILL I NEED TO REMOVE THE THE CAMSHAFTS AND WILL A PROPER ROD BE REQUIRED? IF SO WHERE DO I GET ONE?

1994 Infiniti Q45 • 106,000 miles

Lifter noise started after adjustment to oil pump chain was completed. During removal of crankshaft pulley found the bolt to be loose. It's torqued to 265ftlb now.
RP Perry

Check the oil pressure with a mechanical gauge if its witihn specs before you start at the valve lifters-

The oil pressure is fine. Will you now answer my question?

RP Perry
If was ok before the adjusted. Its not adjusted right. Tapping is the sign of low oil pressure!

Cadieman
Here we go again not answering my questions. The whole story changed steering rack and pinion assembly. During procedure to bled system of air the lifter started making noise at times. Found crankchaft pulley bolt loose, pulled front cover found oil pump chain loose, adjusted chain reassembed. Still have noise at times with the lifters

RP Perry
OK, let me address your question
There is no bleeding procedure
Lifters do not require bleeding
Lifters do not randomly lose pressure without losing oil pressure to them which could be because of dirt restriction.

Wrenchtech