HEATER BLOWS COLD ALL THE TIME SINCE YESTERDAY.

1994 Geo Prizm • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 151,000 miles

Heater started blowing cold only since yesterday. Coolant temp. Gauge indicates temp. Just a tad below mid level. Coolant level is OK. Fan seems not to work at the time I started the car and checked after 15 mins of idling.I do not know if that is the way it is or not.

The hoses to the heater control valve get warm after a while but not hot to the touch maybe since it is 15-20 degrees F now. But starting just before reaching the heater control valve the hose gets cold.

All of a sudden I lost heat on my car, it blows cold only even after driving an hour.

What might the problem be and how to solve it?

Thanks.
BLUMONSTER

Check and test the thermostat-heater core if its clogged and the air blend door if its in the heat position

Thanks for answering, rasmataz.
Heater control valve was the problem, replaced it and heat is back on, thank God.

BLUMONSTER
Thanks for coming back with the fix, it'll help the others in need-Happy Holidays