'94 : QUIRKY PROBLEM? JERKY? STALLING?

1994 Dodge Shadow • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 87,000 miles

I have a 1994 Dodge Shadow ES v6. I had gotten into a car accident 2 years ago and my dad had fixed it up. Got the car computer fixed (brain box), changed the valve cover gaskets and radiator hoses. But it's been having the quirky problem that happens not all the time but every so often. I had driven it once on the freeway and as I was coming onto the off ramp I was pressing the gas pedal all the way to the floor and it was getting no gas and was going nowhere. Since then its been kinda****** like somethings passing through the gas or its trying to spit something out? Or not getting enough gas? Stalling? We have no idea whats wrong with it, if anyone has an idea what it could be. PLEASE! Let me know! We want to try and fix it on our own without taking it into the shop. Thank you for reading.
Duckgurl13

How long since over-all tune-up? Are there any applicable trouble codes? You can check those codes, yourself. Use a gage and check fuel pressure. How long since the fuel filter was changed? Don't take any fuel lines loose unless your sure there is no pressure on the system.

If when give it gas and the engine is racing, but, your not going anywhere, you may have to check the transaxle?