NO START

1994 Chevrolet Truck • 100,000 miles

My 94 Chevy Dulley, 454 (gas) won't start. It's getting gas because you can smell it, she backfired too! It's acting like it wants to start but seems its not getting the proper spark could it be the distributed cap or rotter, or the ignition control module?
Tlknotts

No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Remove a spark plug and check to see if you are getting a good hot blue snapping spark. Also, check fuel pump pressure and the pressure regulator. The regulator may be allowing too much fuel pressure or not enough to start. Directions for both checks are on our homepage under the DIY section. If you have additional questions, let me know.