CHEV PICK UP 5.7 I HAVE NO POWER GOING TO FUEL PUMP IF I TEST WIRES FROM RELAY BACK I HAVE POWER GOING THREW SO I KNOW THERE IS NOT A BRAKE IN WIRES TO THERE THERES A NEW PUMP AND I HAVE CHANGED RELAY

1994 Chevrolet Silverado • 369,000 miles

Theres a new fuel pump new relay I cant get power to pump I tested the wires from relay to pump for brakes none found
Brucehazen

Try this power the fuel pump connector from the battery and see if it'll turn On.

I have power to relay (orange wire) no power coming out when cranking or not if I put power to red wire the pump runs if I put power to gray wire the pump runs if I put power to green wire the relay works sends power to pump through the gray wire red wire still no power and truck still wont start when I do any of this. When cranking over the engine my oil gauge comes up with preasure so I figure the oil switch is ok is this true also if I spray fuel in the throttle body truck will run thanks for your time helping me with this problem

Brucehazen
The computer might not be grounding the fuel pump relay coil side-also test the OPSU