CAN THROTTLE BODY CLEANER DAMAGE ENGINE OR SENSORS?

1994 Acura Integra • 93,000 miles

I used throttle body cleaner on my car but im not sure if I did it correctly, after researching online, I found out I was supposed to wipe down the throttle body and let it air dry. What I did was just spray the the throttle body cleaner in the throttle body and throttle plate, opening the throttle plate and spraying deep in the throttle body as well. Then I just started the car, which was a bit difficult, without wiping anything down or letting anything dry. I repeated this 3 times. Now im scared that I might have damaged my engine or sensors since I imagine the throttle body cleaner all got sucked up into the engine. Should I be worried?
Dc2Integra

Check engine light popping up? Any engine performance problem if not keep driving-

There is no check engine light, and I havent noticed a significant performance loss but I havent been driving aggressively since so I cant know for sure. I did notice my gas mileage got worse but I dont know if thats temporarily normal after using the throttle body cleaner. Is there any way I can check if any damage has been done?

Dc2Integra
If there's no check engne light no need to worry -BTW when was your last major tune-up?

Generally carb cleaners are not supposed to harm any sensors.

I recently bought the car a few weeks ago, the previous owner had already replaced the timing belt and water pump recently. As of now I havent done anything maintenace-wise besides clean the throttle body which I now regret and replace the spark plugs. What would you recommend I do in order to ensure that the car is in top shape?

Dc2Integra
Why did you regret claning the throttle body?

Engine oil is the bloodstream of the engine and regular replacement should always be adhered to.

Ensure coolant system is good and check for failing hoses and replace them if necessary.

Ensure transmission fluids are clean and level correct.

The above 3 items are the mechanical side. As to others sucah brakes, suspension etc, regular checks would be required to monitor them and replac when necessary.

I regret cleaning the throttle body because I didnt wipe the cleaning solution off, and I imagine it all got sucked up into the engine and im worried it caused some damage. I did do an oil change and I need to change all of my fluids because they look bad, especially the clutch fluid because most of the time I have to double clutch to get into reverse. I think flushing out all of the old clutch fluid might help

Dc2Integra
No, it would not. Anything that goes into the engine in fine form would be out of the exhaust in no time. How you wipe would not help because there would still be some that goes in when you spray the cleaner.

If cutch fluids are bad, replacing them would be good idea as they would help to extend hydraulic component life but it is not going to help much with the difficulty in engaging reverse. That is most probably due to the clutch disc freeing itself slower than expected. The splines of the clutch shaft lack lubricants and if you depress the clutch pedal and wait 2 seconds before engaging the gear shift would help.