HONDA ACCORD BATTERY PROBLEM

1993 Honda Accord • 235,000 miles

Car began to misfire under load once warm, replaced plugs and wires which wires were bad. Dist replaced appx. 1 year ago. Did not fix problem. I unhooked battery and let sit awhile then rehooked and ran perfect for about a month (I drive 100miles daily). Now it has began ti start again it begins near the end of my 50 mile drive and becomes sooner as time progresses. Now about 10 miles in it starts and is alot worse. I unhooked negitive and that didnt fix it this time. Pulled plugs and the have black on them. Injecters are ticking and sound normal. I haven't located any vacume leaks. My guess is a senser or computer but don't know where to start and don't want to put alot of money into a $900 car. Please help. Thanks
Danmorgan530

I would ask if you changed the cap and rotor?

Have the injectors serviced. Not an additive but a real service.

Start there. Removing the cable does nothing for your issue

Last time I unhooked battery it ran perfect for about a month before issue returned so made me think it reset something. I just checked dist. Cap and it has a white build up in it. I will clean that real well with a brush and see if that fixes the issue. Dist cap seems to be newer looking asumming new a year ago. Would there be an issue causing this to happen?

Danmorgan530
It could but cleaning does not fix carbon tracks. Look very closely.