AXLE ASSEMBLY REPAIR

1993 Ford F-150 • V8 4WD Automatic • 88,000 miles

How to replace a axle assembly for a 1993 ford f150 4x4 302v8
Gerold m

FRONT? LEFT OR RIGHT
REAR?

BMRFIXIT
Its the front right

Gerold m
I can't get the axle shaft out far enough to get the half moon clip back in place - any help would be greatly appreciated

Gerold m
TRYING TO REASSEMBLE!
Make sure all you spacers and washers in the correct order
and wheel bearing seated correctly

BMRFIXIT
Thanks - the next step is where I am having problems - getting the c clip back on under the hub - - it seems I don't have enough axle left for anything else - or I am not putting the c clip back in correctly -

Gerold m
Oh we really could use some help again - my husband thinks he is a mechanic and has taken on this project - he still can't get the aspect of the hub back into place - he has replaced the axle and now trying to replace the parts - he has make it to the parts under the hub -just doesn't seem to be enough room - its in the twenty's here for weather and I am giving up - not going to assist anymore - any suggestion on how to put this thing back together would greatly be appreciated

Gerold m