CAR LOST RPMS WHILE DRIVING AND NOW WONT RESTART.

1993 Acura Integra • 139,450 miles

I have a 1993 acura integra ls. I was driving the one day and all of a sudden I lost all my rpms and it dropped to 0. I parked it took out the key. Then put it back in and turned the ignition and the fuel pump comes on but the car wont start. All the lights and wipers works same with stereo. Just the car wont start plz help me know wats wrong.
Mod_Link

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing