CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO CHECK MY FUEL MILEAGE I BYPASS THE FUEL TANK AND USED ONE LITRE GALLON FUEL DIRECTLY TO THE FUEL PUMP THEN I DRIVE FOR 13 KM

1992 Nissan Sunny • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 230,568 miles

To find out how much my car can drive with oner litre fuel I bypassed the fuel tank and fitted one liter gallon filled with fuel I drive for 13km when the gallon got empty

so I asumed that if my car did 13km with one litre fuel a full tank should do around 650km {50 litre tank}. But when I fitted back the fuel tank and did full tank my car just drived for 250km till the tank went empty. Please help me what could be the problem
Kpratap

You question does not make sense, did you use a litre or a US gallon? If you really want to work the economy out, fill the tank, drive 100KM or as close as you can and re fill tank, this will give you litres per 100Km's this is the normal range of checking, you can do this city driving and then test country driving.

Mhpautos