HI I TURNED OFF THE ENGINE ON MY MITSABUSHI DODGE STEALTH AND THERES A BUZZING NOISE EMINATEING FROM THE NIPON ABS LOCAITED BY THE O/S HEADLIGHT!

1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT • 125,000 miles

What is causeing the buzzing, and is it easaly fixed, and how much to fix? Also starts fine but when I switch off it takes about 5 atempts to start! And it holds back like its cloged up then the turbos start to work properly but it looses power? It also has a boost control witch I dont think works properly? And there a clanking noise comeing from the engine, and it sounds like the tapets are going like the clapers? Its had an engine rebuild with uprated turbos, and has 450bhp can you please diognose n let me know causes n how much to repair n put right? Are the turbos on there way out? Thanks for your time n have a good evening
Rentadrummer

Where is the buzzing noise coming from (what part of the car)? The noise you hear from the engine, is it a knocking?

The buzzing is comeing from the right hand side by the wheel n headlight n it reads nipoe and? The noise in the engine is a thinking n clicking sound in all honisty it sounds like ****! N im starting to think the tapets are going to pop out

Rentadrummer