HI I TURNED OFF THE ENGINE AND THERES A BUZZING NOISE

1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT • 125,000 miles

What is causing the buzzing emanating from the nipon abs located by the o/s headlight, and is it easily fixed, and how much to fix? Also starts fine but when I switch off it takes about 5 attempts to start! And it holds back like its clogged up then the turbos start to work properly but it looses power? It also has a boost control witch I dont think works properly? And there a clanking noise coming from the engine, and it sounds like the tappets are going like the clapers? Its had an engine rebuild with upgrated turbos, and has 450bhp can you please diagnose n let me know causes n how much to repair n put right? Are the turbos on there way out? Thanks for your time n have a good evening
Rentadrummer

Where is the buzzing noise coming from (what part of the car)? The noise you hear from the engine, is it a knocking?

The buzzing is comeing from the right hand side by the wheel n headlight n it reads nipoe and? The noise in the engine is a thinking n clicking sound in all honisty it sounds like ****! N im starting to think the tapets are going to pop out

Rentadrummer