622 HEATER PROBLEM

1992 Mazda 626 • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 280,000 miles

Where is locate Heater Control Valve in mazda 626 model 1992, I have no idea where locate heater control valve and how to replace that?
my car is very strange if I am press air circulation button came warm air but my glass became dim and not see well and if I am choose air from out side car button it only came cold air, I have change thermostat, flush radiator, and get warm only with air circulation button, that the problem
Andrewskyworker

That is my photo upload which explain

Andrewskyworker
When you recirculate the air, it will get hotter and the windows will fog. You need to use it on fresh air to defrost. Your problem isn't the heater control valve, but one of the air flow doors in the HVAC system. You need to check the fresh air door and make sure it is still connected and running air past the heater core.

Thank you very much for your answer and I hope you want mind if I am asking help to show more detail to repair this problem, because I have no idea how to check without tutorial picture and afraid to take off dashboard front panel, not even me, I have show some mechanical to this problem and they seem also afraid to take off dashboard and fine troubleshooting air fresh door, I think this problem can solve by really really really mechanical who can both theory and practice

Andrewskyworker
It is very hard to explaine via the internet. I hate to say it, but you need to get a good repair mainual with step by step instructions and pictures to guide you. If I try to explaine it and forget one thing, something could get broken and cause more problems.

With a manual, the shop or yourself should be able to do it.