SI INNER TIE ROD

1992 Honda Prelude • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 100 miles

Hi, I have a 1992 prelude Si. I replaced the new radius rod bushing and outer tie rods for my car and went to do a alignment at Sears Auto. But the mechanic siad that my car cannot do alignment becasue the inner tie rods are worn out. The front wheels were a little bit sway when he pushed them by hands, but the car doesn't have any noise when it turns. I am wondering it's the rock and pinion goes bad or other control arms have fail. If it's the inner tie rod worn out, but how? Should I just replace the inner tie rods?
114724554

Yup, change 'em. They have a ball and socket that can wear out. You can test them by turning the tires left and right with your hands while feeling for a clunk. You can also crawl underneath and watch the accordion boots move while a helper moves the tires gently left and right.