I HAVE A WITH A 5.0 ENGINE RUNS ABOUT 2 TO 3 MILES AND DIES.. JUST PUT A NEW BATTERY AND FUEL PUMP IN IT..

1992 Ford Bronco • 126,900 miles

When dies it has to cool down before it'll crank and its still hard to crank.
Just put brand new fuel pump and battery.
Charris606

Check the charging and alternator.
Ensure the battery connections to the starter and ground circuits are secure.
Are you able to restart with a jump start when it stalls?
Check for trouble codes.

Engine turns over battery and starter is good connections are good and no can't start with a jumb start. Something stopping it from starting. Believe it might be a censor just don't know what censor it turns over like it wants to start is there a censor would stop it from starting?

Charris606
http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Go through the above link. You need to find out what is missing. It could be a failed fuel pump etc.

There are two fuel pumps in your Ford Bronco; one is the high pressure one located under the driver seat; the other one is a low pressure pump located inside the fuel tank- If you changed only the high pressure one, the problem may very well be the other one. It happened to me some time ago and I wrongfully changed the high pressure twice. It was doing exactly as you describe, would stop running when getting warmed up and could restart after cooling down. Hope it helps

Hegopi