RAW GAS DRIPPING FROM THE CA

1992 Dodge Stealth • 105,000 miles

My car stall when driving, I started it up again, and it ran but rough, I saw gas dripping down at the cat-coverter, lots of it. What would be the cause?
DucVo

I wouldn't drive it like that. Maybe an injector issue? Any applicable trouble codes? Pull the spark plugs, are they wet? If the spark plugs are contaminated, you may need to get new plugs.

I pulled the plugs out they all wet, I pulled the injectors out on all of them, turn the key to start the engine, the gas came out on the 4 injectors like the garden hose, the other 2 are fine

DucVo
Hopefully you found the problem. Good job.

I switched the good one to the bad one, the good one did the same thing. What would be my next step? Docs it mean I have a proplem with the computer? Please let me know

DucVo
I was a little afraid, it might not be the injector. I was hoping it was. The injector ground could have an issue, or it could be the pcm. Check for applicable trouble codes, can you communicate with computer?

Where is the PCM located?

DucVo
My info says it is located behind center console.

I switched the PCM from a different dodge stealth, but it still do the same thing. What should I do next?

DucVo
I check the ground at the injectors connectors of the 4 that don't work, they're grounded all the time. Is that means that they shorted to ground? Or one of the sensor is bad? And which one?

DucVo
If the problem is other than the pcm, if the problem is not fixed, it may damage the new pcm.

Check the pin ground at the pcm pin, Is it grounded all the time? If it is, suspect the pcm is bad.