DAIHATSU APPLAUSE STARTER PROBLEM

1992 Daihatsu Applause • 19,500 miles

Same '92 applause. Is my girlfriends' car. I took it for a drive to local shops early in the morning, parked it twice stopped the engine, done my shopping no problems. Drove home parked it in the usual place left it there for 3 hours went to start it later, nothing, all the dash lights came on as normal but ziltch. I thought battery straight away. Got my vehicle along side of hers and with jumper leads proceeded to jump start hers. Nothing, checked every wire fuses everything cant find the problem. No noise of Starter Motor even moving. Can you assist me? TonyMc thank you

There is a relay in left kick panel see if it's sending power to starter it's the black /white wire, if it is then have an assistant try to start care andhit body of starter with hammer, I fit starts that is your problem otherwise takeit off and have it tested at auto parts.