I AM 18 YEARS OF AGE LIVE IN COLD MN AND MY 92 CHEVY TRUCK IS ******* ME OFF. THIS ALL STARTED A COUPLE MONTHS AGO IT WOULD START UP AND IDLE ROUGH FOR A COUPLE MIN OF ME HOLDING IT AT 2500RPMS AND THEN WOULD RUN FINE CLEARED RIGHT UP, AS TIME WENT ON IT

1992 Chevrolet Silverado

I am 18 years of age live in cold MN and my 92 chevy truck is ******* me off. This all started a couple months ago it would start up and idle rough for a couple min of me holding it at 2500rpms and then would run fine cleared right up, as time went on it slowly got worse as it will not clear out. So now it starts runs rough for maybe 15 seconds and then without doing anything it will smooth out, the check engine light comes on but once I try to give it any gas it chokes out. I cant drive because it has no power and will backfire on me. I have replaced everything from the fuel pump to the egr, tbi, map sensor, temp sensors. Etc please please help. I have been working on vehicles for a while and these trucks are nothing new to me. This thing has me flat out stumped.
Danew101

Hows the fuel pressure? Any codes to help?

Fixitmr