A/C BLOWER MOTOR AND POWER WINDOWS ALL WENT OUT AT SAME TIME

1992 Buick Roadmaster • 274,000 miles

My A/C blower motor keeps going out and then coming back on at random. I have noticed that when this happens I also have no power windows to roll down the windows. This makes for a HOT HOT car in Texas. However, when the A/C randomly starts working again then the windows work. I also notice that when it is not working, a trickle of cold air is still coming from the air vents, which leads me to believe it is the blower motor not working. Where do I even start looking. If you can, please help. Thanks.
Glennkosterjr

Do you have a multi meter to do some testing?

Glennkosterjr
With the key in the run position see if the pink wire going to the window master switch has power going to it?

No, but just so you know the a/c and power windows are currently not working.

Glennkosterjr
In the fuse box you will find a circuit breaker labeled circuit breaker c with the key in the run position see if it has power to both sides or just one side of it?Its perfect that its not working nows the time to test it.

Just one side

Glennkosterjr
Then I would say you have a bad circuit breaker.

You made this seem easy. Thank you. I will get it replaced.

Glennkosterjr
It seemed to work out that way lets get a new breaker and go from there.